Add iPod control and a Bluetooth car kit to your ride. Alpine announced the eX-10 Bluetooth iPod adapter with support for the A2DP stereo Bluetooth profile that works in any vehicle and with any car stereo. If your car has an FM radio and a power port, you can use the Alpine eX-10 to control your iPod and listen to your music library over your car’s speakers.
The eX-10 connects to any iPod with a dock connector � including the iPhone. You get great sound, displayed song and artist info, and even CD artwork pulled from your iPod onto the eX-10’s screen. You can find songs easily with the search menus work just like your iPod’s. You control all of the eX-10’s functions with the included easy-to-use wireless remote, which is about the size of an iPod nano. The large, high-resolution TFT screen delivers great detailed images in full color. Unfortunately, the device is not touchscreen, so you have to play with the remote control all the time.
In addition to iPod integration, the eX-10 communicates with your compatible cell phone automatically to provide Bluetooth hands-free calling, and it works with most music-ready Bluetooth phones to stream stereo music through the ex-10 and the car�s sound system. You hear callers over your car speakers, or through the eX-10’s built-in speaker if you’re listening to a CD, and they hear you via the included microphone. All of the important caller info shows up on the eX-10’s display.
Check some product’s highlights below:
* control system for using your iPod and Bluetooth phone with any car stereo
* full-color, dash-mountable 2.4″ display with selectable blue or red background
* wireless remote lets you control all system functions
* dash mount has a quick-release button so you can remove it from the car
* works with all dockable iPods and the iPhone
* song searching works just like an iPod’s
* charges iPod while connected
* communicates with Bluetooth phones automatically
* connects to any factory or aftermarket stereo via the internal wireless FM transmitter or auxiliary input connection