We just got today the new Motorola H681 Bluetooth headset as a sample from one largest distributor of wireless products in the US. It came in a nice promo package. It is very small, light weight with a clear over the ear piece to hold the headset in your ear. The volume is very loud and clear. I was very impressed with the H681, specially with the quality of the material used on the body, as well with the talk time. Below you can find some key features for the Motorola H681:
* Sleek. Vacuum metal sides and high gloss finish top
* Small. 41Î18x12mm * Included stylish charger with magnets to hold securely the headset to the base.
* Easy Pairing. Exclusive technology simplifies connecting to your compatible Bluetooth« enabled device.
* Ergonomics. Shape, materials, and patented ear clip optimized for wearing comfort.
* Talk Time: Up to 9 hours.
* Standby Time: Up to 300 hours.
Update – I warmly accepted many requests to post some images of the Motorola H681, once they are not very easy to find online, so we eventually took some close pictures of the headset, trying to clearly show you more details about the device.